the Riot ends in June..

Sunday, April 13

In Another Voice

Vacuums, the magical mystery tour, and taste testing draught beer made for a grand season opener. He sells.. vacuums? I thought he sold systems?

Other than that the feisty inner black woman who dubs poetry can't commit today. She said Aunt Jemima blew her top. Debra - my feisty inner black woman who also has
short hair and large, gold earings - is a sap.

Maybe something on getting multiple level 40's at a 37 low on FreeRice.com.

Skiing in California does happen. Job hunt resumes tomorrow. I might post some pics tonight, but this damn laptop experience is hampering my blogging.

Positivity though - The changes in my health are encouraging and provide me with a near super-strength at times. I think it is wearing off, and thin, on some.

No comments: