the Riot ends in June..

Wednesday, May 28

and I sweaaaarrrr....

What ever is wrong with me is because my night is switch stepping. One of my 'things' is to buy a lotto scratch ticket at my work, when my shift begins.

Today's winning Crossword EXTRA came at a cost of three dollars Canadian, but it won $10! Extra cash for the weekend! Then comes the last hour sugar low; getting the extension cord (on one of those wind-up spools, kept in the back) I was going to heat up my pizza sub and not blow the fuse on the security system and ice cream case again. My $4 pizza sub filled me up, burnt my fingers, and took too short a time to devour. This left a $5 bill in my pocket, and some change, a firework, a red zippo, and a pack of strawberry PrimeTimes.

After my shift was over I proceeded to walk to the main store to drop off the binder. Upon handing over the keys my next destination became home, where I noticed the $5 bill was missing. My guestimation is it at the other store.

Which pocket was the $5 bill to begin with, and am I plus or out money for the weekend?

No comments: