the Riot ends in June..

Sunday, July 20

Olympic Hopefulls

China's carbon-construction-transportation ban was fully imposed today. All construction must stop in parts of Beijing. While it remains to be seen how clean the air will be throughout the 2008 Olympic Games, we can hope the man-made attempts to control weather, and the fallout of positionable proportion, don't dope the athletes at this year's Games.

But G'oh Canada!
I even dyed my hair red.

PS.

After my lazily Sunday laze my house was awoken to the barks of our dogs alarmed by the shadow in the doorway. On answering the door my eyes were filled with a field of sunflowers. The French-spoken shadow revealed himself as my gaze drifted upwards. He cried his sales-call in a French accent and had his hair licked back in soften curl. Holding back a few dogs with chaotic effort, I replied my unintelligible, but visibly-shaken rejection and closed the door.

Sunflowers? Posters? Dude, we're in a recession and all the major Discount retailers have that shit for like $5.99+tax.

Although I enjoy seasoned sunflower seeds, Spitz brand to be sure, I can't help but thinking if he was really French or leery compu-nerd with a good dose of Proactive.

Lazy Summer days.

No comments: