the Riot ends in June..

Friday, August 1

FMF - CUTTING EDGE EDITION

Going away this weekened, and after the troubling incident at work yesterday - I need it. We're brining the video camera and are going to be recording footage and interview, when possible. Expect any coverage to be shown by late next week once I learn how to download 8mil to laptop.

Noise my ears will fancy:


UBIQUITOUS SYNERGY SEEKER - Hollowpoint Sniper Hyperbole


^Fucking fantastic to say the least! Toronto's own! I need to catch this performance/experience.


Marcus Visionary's Junglist Movement Tent - Must say the dance tent in 07 was my all time favourite venue at a festival. Spent all my days rinsing out under the shade to sunny beats. This year the direction is singular - JUNGLE. Boh broski!

Benny Page - Battlefield


Machete Avenue - Cut to Pieces


^ Apparently Chad Michael Stewart is a sex machine. Must connect.


And some fantastic underground hip hop, the original name that popped out to me to attend this fest. Hidden love for sure, but true hip hop is full.

Shad - I Don't Really Like To


Shad - Brother (Watching)



FACEBOOK: BLIGGITY BLAP
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: DUH, I'M A LINK

No comments: