the Riot ends in June..

Monday, December 1

Britney,

You weren't the one that changed the world. You didnt' tell me what to agree on, I did. I made my own decisions before you sobered up. You are still a bitch for deceiving millions of people. But as a human, I can accept that you've regrown parts of your past, tumored over your horrendous appreciaction of your fans and yourself, and have tried through troubled times to help yourself.


I couldn't care less for you. However, I could not care more for allowing addiction disease to be the forefront of the public. We all are touched by addiction. We all struggle through different emotions, depending on our experiences. Addiction needs to be known as a disease.


And you should be proud, you're sober. You're beautiful because of your decisions.
But never say it was just you. Never say you didnt have help from the looks, the words, the choices of others. We all help eachother.

Addiction takes a while to overcome, and I cannot see supporting you when you do not acknowledge that to the public. Our realisations as addicts also has to acknowledge those who helped us. I know my friends and foes have their opinions, but I personally know that thye each helped.


But I do give you hope, and I give others hope.

Addiction is horrible.
Know it, understand it, speak up, offer solutions.

Understand how it affects you and those around you.
And be better for it.

-G.

No comments: