the Riot ends in June..

Tuesday, January 27

The Ting Tings are the Breakthrough Artists of 2008

Playing and pushing their performances for two years since their debut at 2007 Glastonbury Festival on BBC's Introductory stage, The Ting Tings played massive sold out shows, toured the world, and are now being recognised for their astounding, seemingly simplistic efforts. One of the most posted and exciting journeys to watch. We knew the UK duo would reach the masses in 2009, and now releasing a redone video for That's Not my Name, they are certainly the breakthrough artists from start and onwards. Best in 2009!

Post Posting Script: As expected the video was removed two hours after its release. This is just our ability to get the goods before others. In replacement I've sampled some of my favourite vids (that I can get in my territory) below:

Great DJ


We Walk - LIVE at Toronto's Mod Club


Shut Up and Let Me Go - LIVE @ Radio 1's Big Weekender

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I friggin' love the ting tings.