the Riot ends in June..

Monday, May 4

VV Brown - Shark in the Water Do Wop Indie - NEW track

Sonic contradiction and fabulous self fix-up tunes. VV Brown is a keeper in my collection and her latest track Shark in the Water flexes her inspired voice and makes an incredible tune. The only problem I have is that you're weather was too nice, take me to England!

Though in the coming months a trip is in order, the video and the track is a hitter on notes and emotions. Something many can get behind and follow. I have been impressed with all her releases and Shark in the Water just shows me her talent, her range, and her dealings. It's one thing to get a track that plays well, but it is another completely to know the story.

The transition of island rock ballad to quick finish lets me replay and replay VV's new track. Emotive, exciting, chill, thrill. . it's the tune for the time.

Perhaps a pub-show is in order for my travels? VV - we'll talk! England friends - we'll talk! but for now, enjoy the tunes and find more on one of our favourite up-starts!

No comments: